Tuesday, June 8, 2010

human garbage disposal?

Running is really doing a number on my metabolism. Yesterday I was SO HUNGRY at work, I actually went back to my house in the middle of the day to get a snack... even though I'd already eaten lunch AND another snack. Like seriously, every hour I'm hungry again. Like a bottomless pit. My dad says I can eat anything right now... I'm starting to believe him.

Yesterday I went for a run in the morning, before work, which I don't normally do. When I left my house it was grey and drizzly... and twenty five minutes later, when i was finished with my run, it was bright and sunny out. Funny how so much can change in twenty minutes. Also, the city is an ENTIRELY different place at 7:45 am. Kids go to school WAY too early!!! I couldn't believe how many little kids were getting walked to the schoolyard on University by their parents at only 8:00am. But I really liked the city bustle of the morning, much different than the going-home bustle that I'm used to. Not much else to say about my short run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment